Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

What a  busy weekend! 
My 4th grade students had some time to do Easter crafts in the classroom and they had a blast doing that! 
Some of the creations were masks, bunnies, decorated paper eggs, and much more! I wish we always had time for that, but it isn't easy to find that extra time for their artistic creations...


     Friday evening, I went to Pullman, WA with my husband because he won an excellence award through WSU for advancing diversity at Washington State University through distinctive and outstanding teaching, research, creativity, service, and outreach! It was a lot of fun!!! Needless to say that I'm VERY proud of him! For sure I'll scrapbook on those pictures pretty soon!


        Well, then on Saturday we got to hang out in Pullman, WA for a while and we ended up buying all sorts of WSU t-shirts and even WSU whiskey glasses! Sweet! They are really cool!
Then Easter came and we ended up at Anthony's for Easter brunch! Yummy! It has become our Easter tradition already. With so much going on, I ended up doing NO Easter crafts at all. So, I decided to look online for a Close To My Heart card that would express the Easter spirit! And that's what I found:


 Cute! 

Now here I am trying to post this and also trying to do my master's homework. Booooo :.( Posting on the blog is so much fun! Better than doing homework for sure, but the bad news is that it has to be done! 

Here are some pictures of our Easter celebration! 

 





Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment