Monday, August 5, 2013

Girl Baby Shower! Ideas and more ideas

Everybody knows that I'm crazy about babies and I can't wait to have my own kids! We are planning for maybe next year! While I don't start trying, I get busy looking for baby shower ideas and helping my friends with their own!
When I think about themes I like, the fisrt one that comes in mind is the ballerina theme. 
My great friend Sue is now the cutest young grandma I know! She is so in love with her granddaughter! We met and put together a Wild Jungle theme card making session and the shower was soooooo cute!



Using our Cricut Cartridge (Create a Critter) to make the animals!We used our CTMH sponge daubers to ink the monkeys and giraffes! Pink, pink, pink!







 Below are some ideas I found on Pinterest for this kind of shower! Cute!








1 comment:

  1. Great! Thanks a lot for sharing this post. Although, I don’t know the gender of the baby I got a fantastic idea from this post. My best friend is going to have a baby and I have booked one of the New York venues for her baby shower. It can be a gender reveal party as well.

    ReplyDelete