Friday, July 13, 2012

Our 2nd Anniversary scrapbook & Colombian Crafty Club

Good night everybody! I've been really into my 2nd anniversary scrapbook. It will be a collection of the pictures we took on our 1st anniversary (which were not taken by Jessica Raymond and consequently do not have that amazing photo quality...) as well as our 2nd anniversary and maybe our 3rd and 4th if there is space! 
The pictures I've been using on the pages below are from our 2nd anniversary and I've really enjoyed scrapbooking on them. I used the beautiful Close To My Heart Stamps. The specific ones used on these pages are: Card Word Puzzle, The Best Things, Pemberley Workshop and Love Clusters. Some of the ink pads used to ink the paper were the Indian Corn Blue, Desert Sand and Cocoa. Just absolutely simple and beautiful!









Close To My Heart workshops! The Colombian crafty club met yesterday and we made a photo pin using the Close To My Heart Pemberley paper and a simple and adorable page using the Florentine paper. We used the inking technique to give our pages a more detailed look. We all had fun, ate some good finger food and got ready for our next meeting on August 7th at 5 p.m. Wanna join us?










The first 2 weeks of July...Scrapbooking and cardmaking with friends at home! I love summer!




 Superhero and Florentine paper from Close To My Heart on the notepads! Prizes for my future hostesses!














No comments:

Post a Comment