Saturday, July 28, 2012

Some birthday gifts

Summer is going by soooooo fast! I start teaching summer school on Monday and I'm really excited to meet my new 6th graders at Ochoa Middle School! This weekend is Boat Races weekend here in the Tri-Cities, WA! Of course I decided to go to an Art Fair at Amon Park in Richland and got to hang out with 2 good friends of mine instead! My husband Eric and his brother Troy are having more than a blast over there by the water!


When I got home, I had the urge to keep working on some amazing birthday gifts! Oh My! July has thousands of birthdays! My sister, lots of close friends, my mom-in-law and in the beginning of August, my dad and my niece ThaĆ­s that live in Brazil. I worked on shadowboxes (or scrapboxes if you prefer) that I love! Check the pictures out! I hope my creations inspire you!






 
My amazing mom (in-law) is getting a magnetic board made with a metal board decorated with scrapbook work and a beautiful little magnet that complements the whole design! For this creation I used the Close To My Heart stamps "The Best Things" and the Cricut coordinating stamps for the Art Philosophy Cartridge! 





Here is the magnet that makes the magnetic board even more interesting. It is a mini frame.
My dad's frame with our last picture taken in Brazil! I can't wait to see him soon!

Make sure to post your comments about my postings! Also, I encourage you to become a member of the blog so you can receive updates!  Find the button "follow this blog" on the right hand side of the page! It is easy and fast to become a member or follower of the page!  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment