Saturday, January 5, 2013

Embossing techniques for cards and scrapbook pages

Happy 2013!! I've been enjoying my winter break and I thought this video was a good one to start the year! I've been excited about scrapbooking my Fall 2011 pictures (can you believe I am still scrapbooking them?!) With so much to do as an Elementary teacher and being the owner of a new home, absolutely everything needs to be done! It is crazy! This spring semester is my last semester of my Masters in Bilingual Education at WSU and I'm really excited about that! More time to scrapbook! Yeah! 

Christmas and New Year's Eve were great days to spend with family and friends! I'd like to share a picture of my family in Brazil, celebrating xmas as well! The other ones were taken here in West Pasco! My mom and hubby got busy making a cute snowman named 'Felicidade' that means 'Happiness' in Portuguese. It melted already.. Booo...


I also had my friend Linda over and my mom and I got to spend a couple of hours with her. She used all the Close To My Heart Christmas stamps to create a beautiful card! She rocks! She even made a Pink Lady Apple and Berries Crisp. Sooooo gooood!
I really want to have more people over to do some scrapbooking this month! Wanna come over?
 This is one of the many pages I scrapbooked this winter break!

 This is Linda's card!


 This was our Christmas dinner!





I hope you enjoy the month of January and also the video I posted below!!!!
Sincerely,

Angela Johnson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment