Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Break Adventures!

My spring break was full of home adventures! I had soooo much homework for my masters that I barely did anything else. Besides my busy schedule, I tried to scrapbook a little! This is what I made! I used the 'For always' paper packet from Close To My Heart. I also used the 'For Always' textiles in this project as well! I transformed a dollar clipboard into this beautifuly decorated Close To My Heart clipboard! I used my Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge to make the flower!







I also had a lot to celebrate after Spring Break! I had my master's thesis oral defense and I passed! It was nerve wracking, but it is over!! Below is a picture of me with the Cougar in the Tri-Cities campus! Go Cougs!
 

Those are beautiful astromerias we bought at Safeway! So fresh! I love red flowers!

To end this post, here is my magnetic board I made using the CTMH textiles! Beautiful and easy to make!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment