Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Summer Craft Adventures: scrapbooking parties, trips and scrapbooking on canvas! Fun, fun, fun!

It is summer!!!!! Water Follies Race here in Tri Cities and a quick trip to San Francisco were the highlights so far!!!! Some scrapbooking parties at my house and BBQing with friends have been fun! 





 
I love my American flag scarf that I bought in SF!!!

I finally finished my scrapbooking on canvas project! It has been months that I wanted to be done, but finishing my masters and teaching full time was a little bit too much! check the pictures out! All the paper and embellishments are from Close To My Heart! 


 




During the last scrapbooking party at my house, I had some awesome friends scrapbooking beautiful pages! Check them out!








I hope you are enjoying your summer! Here are some of the new anniversary pictures we took in June that I want to scrapbook on! Just a sneak peek!








   I hope you are enjoying your summer! What have you been up to? Leave a  comment below! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment